Bank Hapoalim B.M., including any of its subsidiaries, (the “Bank”, also referred to as “Bank Hapoalim” or “Group”), grants you access to the Bank’s Web Site provided that the following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Bank’s Web Site and the materials accessible on or from the Site. Please read them carefully before entering the Site, and refer to them as necessary as you explore the Bank’s Web Site. Your use of the Site means that you accept the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not visit or use the Bank’s Web Site.
1. The information on this Web Site, along with any Materials (including, without limitation, press releases, research publications, etc.) is the copyrighted work of the Bank and/or its suppliers and is protected under Israel and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions.
2. “Bank Hapoalim”, “BHI”, diamond design and related marks are trademarks of the Bank. Other trademarks, service marks, brands and names on this Web Site are also the property of the Bank. Unless otherwise stated, copyright or similar rights in all material presented, including graphical images, are the property of the Bank. No action that may directly or indirectly infringe the property rights of the Bank is permitted.
3. The material accessible from or on this Web Site (including information, software, etc.), whether provided by the Bank or by any third party, is provided “as is” and the Bank expressly disclaims any implied or express warranties or conditions of any kind, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Bank be liable for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, loss of profits or revenues or cost of replacement goods, including, without limitation, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented.
4. In no event are you allowed to insert changes, reproduce, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, perform, advertise, sell any information item, software or services provided on this Web Site. You may however print out paper copies of information on this Site for your personal use.
5. Nothing in this Web Site or its information, or the material accessible from or on it, solicits or implies an offer, solicitation, recommendation or consultation to execute or perform investments via the Bank. The contents do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. Nothing in this Web Site, or its information, or the material accessible from or on it, is to be regarded as a substitute for personal and professional consultation which takes your personal data into account.
6. Although the Bank has attempted to provide accurate information on this Web Site as a service to its users, the Bank assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations with respect to, the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information. The Bank hereby disclaims any warranty, express or implied, and shall not be liable for damages resulting from or relating to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, or fitness for a particular purpose of the Web Site or any of its contents, including, but not limited to, any financial tools contained within the Web Site.
7. In no event shall the Bank be liable for any damages whatsoever arising in contract, tort or other from the use or inability to use the Web Site, including, without limitation, fault or malfunction in the software that operates this Web Site or the access to it.
8. At times this Site may contain links to Web Sites maintained by other companies, individuals or agencies which are provided as a convenience to the Bank’s Web Site users. These linked sites are not under the control of the Bank, and the Bank is not responsible for the accuracy of information on such sites. The Bank does not monitor or review the content of such third party sites and therefore advises you that your access by link to third-party sites is at your own risk.
9. The Bank makes no warranty that the contents of this Web Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties. The user is fully responsible for protecting his/her/its system from being infected by viruses.
10. Information accessed or processed through this Site may be transferred through various countries around the world.
11. The characteristics of your use of this Web Site may be stored and analyzed by the Bank for its own purposes in the normal course of the Bank’s business.
12. Services and products are subject to local laws and regulations and may not be offered in each jurisdiction. For example, investment services are not being offered in the United States or to US Persons except via our US licensed business (www.hapoalimusa.com) and are being offered only to Canadian customers who qualify as "permitted clients" (as that term is defined in Canadian law).
13. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, there may be specific terms and conditions applicable to certain features or aspects of this Site, such as the account information feature, which are part of an agreement you signed requesting that service. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any specific agreement between you and the Bank, the terms and conditions of such specific agreement shall prevail.
14. The Bank may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Users are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance.